Saturday 24 November 2018

Muslim Chinese Street Food Tour in Islamic China | BEST Halal Food and Islam Food in China



Chinese Street Food Islam - Muslim Chinese Street Food - Street Food
China
I made my way to Lanzhou, in search of the best Chinese street food and
halal Chinese muslim food. I found a ton of street food and specialty
halal snacks. Lanzhou is in the northwest of China, close to the far
west Xinjiang province, and is home of the Hui people, and the food is
fantastic! There was a lot of Chinese street food and Islam muslim
Chinese cuisine. Just like you, I love street food around the world, and
I travel for food. I came here to eat!

Street food in China is something I'm always looking to find more of! So
I flew to Lanzhou, China and have been trying Chinese Muslim Hui Halal
Street food non stop. Best Street Food in China I've tasted! The Chinese
food is so good in Lanzhou! I've eaten street food in Bejing, street
food in Shanghai, street food in Chengdu, and street food in Hong Kong,
all of which has been amazing, but I have to say that the chinese street
food in Lanzhou has been some of the best!

When you think of China, you probably don't think of Islam and Halal
food, but that's exactly what you'll find in the Northwest. I made my
way for a food trip to the dusty and bustling classic Silk Road city of
Lanzhou specifically to try the unique halal food of the Hui people.
This is the side of China not many people see, and I came here to have
an authentic travel experience through food. I found a lot of food
reminiscent of countries further west, with insane amounts of lamb and
beef leaving me absolutely speechless.


EmoticonEmoticon

Blog Archive